Powering the next generation of MSP services
The security perimeter has moved from the physical office to the user. Users, apps and devices are now in the wild. Password chaos and identity theft are rampant.
Identity is the essential security for all SMBs and foundation for user-centric IT management of the future.
Customer applications are moving to SaaS. SMBs struggle with out-of-control security, application complexity, utilization, productivity and costs.
Streamlined SaaS management rooted in Identity is the next generation of cloud management.
Powered by Okta. Managed by Zerotek.
- Branded application portal for customers for visibility and ease
- Single Sign-on (SSO) – for security and user simplicity
- Adaptive Multi-factor Authentication (AMFA) – custom policy-based factor prompting
- Universal Directory controls Active Directory integration to secure on premise and cloud
- User on/off boarding with Lifecycle Management (LCM) for security and ease of use
- SaaS application library with 6,000+ integrated apps
- User self-service to reduce the costs for MSP and empower users
- Learn more about Okta
Zerotek reimagines Okta for MSPs
- Multitenant Identity Management for slick, fast access to everything
- Single-click deep linking to client Okta orgs for special functions
- Technician access management through role-based access controls
- MFA Challenge for unique powerful helpdesk security
- Reporting insights for proof of value
- Extensive detailed audits for trouble shooting, security and compliance
- Create new customer Okta orgs on the fly
- Integrated management of Zerotek and customer provided Okta licenses
Automated Office 365/Azure AD
- Multitenant with central view and management
- Extensive actions for the O365 life cycle, on/offboarding users, mailbox delegation
- Comprehensive group management including security groups and O365 groups
- Reporting licenses, users, users with role, groups, and domains with multi-org reports on total licenses, disabled users with licenses and extended last logins
- Rich insights into adoption and license usage
- Standalone licensing for customers not yet adopting Okta
- Okta Lifecycle management adds extensive O365 provisioning and deprovisioning features
Unified SaaS Management
- With 6000 SaaS apps already managed by Okta, and the ability to add any cloud app, Zerotek already provides comprehensive Identity- based security for the cloud to MSPs.
- O365 is the first of many SaaS apps that will be deeply integrated into Zerotek. Zerotek’s architecture envisages a full range of SaaS management functionality with implementation priorities based on the demand from MSPs and availability of target app management APIs.
- MSPs interested in contributing to roadmap priories are welcome to join our MSP advisor community.
Why Choose Zerotek?
In the age of cloud with applications, data and users anywhere in the world, securing a business’s digital assets businesses is the single most important security issue.
Working with Okta the global leader in Identity and Access Management Zerotek has created the complete multitenant MSP platform to profitably deliver Identity as a Service for all their customers.
MSPs customers need Identity management now. Zerotek position MSPs to deliver this new high profit service today and immediately position them to benefit from the tidal wave of opportunity in the cloud.
Visibility & Cost
Zerotek meets all of the unique and demanding requirements of successful MSPs. It’s reliable and easy to use, facilitates automation and integration, and provides ongoing visibility and management in complex and demanding help desk environments.